Save the dates give your guests plenty of opportunity to include your wedding day into their diary.
Save the Dates are usually sent out up to one year in advance of your wedding date.
Reasons for ordering Save the Dates:
- Guests live overseas so you need to give them plenty of notice to arrange travel.
- You are getting married at a busy time of the year, such as a bank holiday weekend, school summer holidays or Christmas.
It is your choice when you send out your invitations, but as a general rule, most of our customers send them around 4-6 months prior to the wedding day.
You may wish to be organised and book your stationery order in to our diary in advance of needing them printed. This will guarantee the design, printing and production are scheduled in our diary ready for you when you want them made.
We aim to get your stationery to you as soon as possible. The timing depends on how quickly you can approve your online proofs and is dependent on our work schedule at that time.
We usually aim for a turn around with 5-7 working days. Delivery usually take 3-5 working days or quicker with an express service.
We have a minimum order quantity of £75.00 for your first order only.
Any further orders related to your wedding will not incur the minimum order fee. If your order is just below this value, please contact us to see if we can accept your order. This will depend on our work schedule at that time.
If you order less than 20 of each item, we may need to add a £25.00 – £50.00 design fee to your order to allow for design time.
We do not have a shopping cart on our website as from years of experience, it is hard to capture all of your individual needs in a form without it getting far too complicated!
When you are ready to place an order, please complete our online order form.
If you get stuck along the way or need to add anything else to your order that you could not add on the order form, please email us the extra detail or just give us a call.
- We will process your order form, schedule your stationery in our diary, produce an invoice and then email this to you.
- We will promptly produce your initial online proofs in jpeg or pdf format (payment is due in full once you receive these)
- We will not go ahead and print any of your stationery until you have signed off each stationery version as being approved as‘YES to final printing‘.
If colour matching has been requested without a paper proof, you must take responsibility for the shade/s on completion of the delivered print.
Please note: Once you have said ‘Yes to Print’ or confirmed for us to proceed with printing, we cannot accept responsibility for errors made by you or ourselves thereafter.
Reprints can be produced, but they are chargeable.
- We are usually able to change your order, depending on where we are in the process. We cannot take responsibility for changes to print once you have made final approval. We can re-print if this were to happen, but it would be chargeable to you.
- We can cancel your order as long as your printing has not commenced or if we have not ordered in stock specifically for your order.
- If stationery has been paid for up front for a later date and this is subsequently cancelled, a full refund may not be given if the stock has already been purchased to make this and considerable design time has already taken place.
We are happy to print your guest names onto the invitations. There is an additional charge for this. Please our price list.
We are happy to print in more than one language as long as you can provide the wording!
If you are on a tight deadline, depending on our work load, we can usually fit in an express order as long as we have the stock items available and time in our diary. This will likely incur an additional charge to get the order to you as swiftly as possible.
- We email you a link to online proofs of your wedding stationery. (Paper proofs will be chargeable).
- We will not go ahead and print your stationery until you have signed off each piece of stationery version as being‘YES to final printing‘.
- If colour matching has been requested without a paper proof, you must take responsibility for the shade/s on completion of the delivered print.
- Please note: Once you have said ‘Yes to Print’ or confirmed for us to proceed with printing on your approval form or via email this is final and we cannot accept responsibility for errors made by you or ourselves thereafter.
This may consist of:
- Order of Services
- Table Plan
- Table numbers or Names
- Place card settings
- Gift Tags
- Any other item you may request.
We usually request your initial wording for any daytime stationery 4-5 weeks before the wedding. This is so that we can design your online proofs as you may need to share the wording and layout with your wedding venue or with whoever is conducting your wedding service.
Your final approval is usually request 10-14 days prior to the wedding date.
Please speak with whoever is conducting your wedding service in advance to request a written copy of the order of the service for your wedding, plus readings and the exact wording for your chosen hymns (including any copyright permissions required).
The same applies for a non-religious ceremony in terms of lyrics and the order for the ceremony.
We will format the wording we are given and produce an online proof that you must share with the conductor of the service to approve also.
Our pricing as standard is to print on 4 sides of A5. (a piece of A4 paper folded in half and printed on each face). We can add another A4 insert (therefore able to print up to 8 sides) if required at an additional cost.
We can print these in various sizes. They are mounted on 3-5mm Foamex board (waterproof) to ensure they are rigid. Your venue will usually provide an easel for it to stand on. We can also produce signs in any size on request.
- BANK TRANSFER: Our preferred method of payment is by an online bank transfer. Our banking details will be shown on the bottom left of the invoice you receive.
- DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD: We can also take card payment through PayPal if required. Please contact us if you wish to use a card.
Payment is due as soon as you receive your 1st online proofs. Printing will not commence without full payment, or before final sign off from you.
- We send our stationery either 1st or 2nd class Royal Mail or use a tracked courier service.We aim to keep our delivery costs as low as possible, but at the same time we want to ensure your stationery arrives safely with you.We offer free postage on orders over £175.00.Note this does not apply to table plans or signs due to their large sizing.You are welcome to collect your stationery from our studio if you live locally.
If you require a particular piece of stationery that does not feature on our price list, please do not hesitate to ask if we can produce this for you. We are more than happy to fulfil most requests if we are able. We also produce bespoke designs. These may incur additional charges depending on the studio time required.
Most stationery items sizing are shown on the pricing page, but if you have a particular request please do ask us as we can change the size on most items of stationery. Sometimes a cost may be incurred for different sizing.
When your print is produced there is sometimes a few extra prints left over. These may be sent out as samples to other prospective clients. This is stated in our Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish for them to be sent, please let us know.
We do occasionally use client stationery in photography for sales and marketing purposes online and offline, for example, on our website, wedding magazines, and social media. This is stated in our Terms and Conditions.
If you do not wish for your stationery to be included please email us and we will happily remove any web based items and ensure your stationery is not used in the future.